Ginger is herb that grows mainly in Asia is used as a spice in cooking. It is also known for its therapeutic qualities. It is an underground stem (rhizome) that can be used fresh, powdered, dried, or in the form of oil or GINGER.
We are offering high quality Ginger that is widely used as seasoning or condiment .And it gives delicious in taste and rich in flavor. The offered Ginger also helps in reducing cholesterol and lowers blood pressure and Ginger is extensively demanded in food as well as in pharmaceutical industry.
· Natural flavor
· High nutritional value
· Rich aroma
· Highly affordable prices
· Free from pesticides
· Reduce pressure
- Maintains Normal Blood Circulation. Ginger contains chromium, magnesium and zinc which can help to improve blood flow, as well as help prevent chills, fever, and excessive sweat.
- Remedies Motion Sickness. Ginger is a known effective remedy for the nausea associated with motion sickness. The exact reason is unknown, but in a study of naval cadets, those given ginger powder suffered less.
- Improves absorption. Ginger improves the absorption and stimulation of essential nutrients in the body. It does this by stimulating gastric and pancreatic enzyme secretion.
- Cold and Flu Prevention. Ginger has been used for thousands of years as a natural treatment for colds and flu around Asia. The University of Maryland Medical Center states that to treat cold and flu symptoms in adults, steep 2 tbsp. of freshly shredded or chopped ginger root in hot water, two to three times a day.
- Combats Stomach Discomfort. Ginger is ideal in assisting digestion, thereby improving food.
1. Loose packing: A) 25Kg Jute Bag B) 50kg Jute bag
2.Customized packing: According to clients’ requirements.
Shipping in 15 to 20 Working days.